You must know plastic. We can see plastic products everywhere in our life. This product is widely used in life and work. It may be used in all aspects of life. You may know its use, but you know its raw materials. ?
Is there a name called "the king of plastics" that is the same as the plastic we normally understand? Today, let ’s find out. The raw material of this product is polytetrafluoroethylene. This product was actually discovered accidentally. As early as 1936, Roy Planck, the father of fluororesin, started at DuPont in the United States. To study Freon's substitutes, they collected some tetrafluoroethylene and stored them in cylinders, and prepared to conduct the next experiment the next day, but when the cylinder pressure relief valve was opened the next day, there was no gas overflow, and they thought it was a leak. However, when weighing the cylinder, it was found that the cylinder did not lose weight. They saw open the steel bottle and found a large amount of white powder, which was polytetrafluoroethylene.
The discovery of this kind of product means the creation of a new application field. Because the products and raw materials produced are excellent in nature, they can be used in some special fields, such as anti-melt sealing gaskets for atomic bombs and shells. During World War II, the United States At that time, the particularity of this material was discovered, so until the end of World War II, secret means were adopted, and it was not until the end of World War II that industrial production of this material was realized.
As an important type of plastic, this raw material has been greatly developed since its development, and the industry in which it is used has become more and more widespread, and it has also been recognized by more and more people.
Polytetrafluoroethylene is used to make product shapes and styles, but they all play their superior performance and serve various industries.
Previous: Did you know PTFE sheet?
下一条: No Information
- Did you know PTFE sheet?
- Excellent performance of PTFE board?
- What are the excellent properties of PTFE tube?
- In which industries are PTFE products spread?
- Are you unfamiliar with PTFE molding materials?
- How much do you know about Teflon shaped parts?
- Learn more about Teflon Molded Rods
- Excellent characteristics of PTFE extruded rod raw materials
- Manufacturing process of polytetrafluoroethylene gasket
- Zhejiang Provincial Department of Science and Technology investigates Luzhou fluorine materials industry technology innovation strategic alliance