Polytetrafluoroethylene sheet is made of polytetrafluoroethylene. As a polymer compound formed by the polymerization of tetrafluoroethylene, it has excellent chemical stability, corrosion resistance, sealability, high lubricity and non-stickiness, Electrical insulation and good resistance to aging.
This kind of raw material is made of a variety of PTFE products, such as: used as engineering plastics, can be made of PTFE pipes, rods, tapes, plates, films and so on. Generally used in corrosion-resistant pipes, containers, pumps, valves, radars, high-frequency communication equipment, and radio equipment with high performance requirements.
Today, the plates we want to understand are also called PTFE plates, Teflon plates, Teflon plates, which are divided into two types: molding and turning. Molded plates are made of polytetrafluoroethylene resin at room temperature by molding, and then sintered, Made by cooling. Teflon turning plate is made of Teflon resin by compacting, sintering and spinning. Its products are widely used, with extremely superior comprehensive performance: high and low temperature resistance, temperature range -192 ℃ -260 ℃, corrosion resistance such as strong acid, strong alkali, aqua regia, weather resistance, high insulation, high lubrication, non-adhesion , Non-toxic and other excellent characteristics.
Teflon sheet is mainly used as electrical insulation materials and linings in contact with corrosive media, support sliders, rail seals and lubricating materials. It is widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, dye industry containers, storage tanks, reaction tower kettles, large pipes Anti-corrosion lining materials; machinery, construction, transportation bridge sliders, guide rails; anti-stick materials for printing and dyeing, light industry, textile industry, etc.
This kind of raw material has many properties that other materials do not have, so it is loved by all walks of life and is a very important raw material.
Especially in the chemical industry, we know that the chemical industry is facing a lot of corrosion, and many transportation pipelines are facing corrosion of various chemical raw materials, especially at the interface. Once the corrosion is severe, it is easy to cause chemical leakage and cause safety risks. Therefore, at the connection, a gasket made of polytetrafluoroethylene is generally used, which is to use its good corrosion resistance.
- Talk about the history of PTFE
- Excellent performance of PTFE board?
- What are the excellent properties of PTFE tube?
- In which industries are PTFE products spread?
- Are you unfamiliar with PTFE molding materials?
- How much do you know about Teflon shaped parts?
- Learn more about Teflon Molded Rods
- Excellent characteristics of PTFE extruded rod raw materials
- Manufacturing process of polytetrafluoroethylene gasket
- Zhejiang Provincial Department of Science and Technology investigates Luzhou fluorine materials industry technology innovation strategic alliance
- Breakthrough in “Research and Development of Key Technologies for High-end Organic Fluorine Materials” to Improve International Competitiveness