The raw material for the production of polytetrafluoroethylene shaped parts is polytetrafluoroethylene, also called tetrafluoro or polytetrafluoro, so it can also be called tetrafluoro shaped parts. The raw materials of this product have a lot of excellent properties.
It can be molded or mechanically processed. Extremely complex shaped parts may need to be molded into a blank before mechanical finishing.
We need to know why it is so popular. This main thing is its production raw material: polytetrafluoroethylene. This material has many excellent properties: corrosion resistance-it is inert to most chemicals and solvents, Resistant to strong acids and bases, water and various organic solvents. High temperature resistance-use working temperature up to 250 ° C. Low temperature resistance-with good mechanical toughness; even if the temperature drops to -196 ℃, it can maintain 5% elongation. High Lubrication-the lowest coefficient of friction in solid materials. Non-adhesion-is the smallest surface tension in solid materials and does not adhere to anything. Non-toxic-It is physiologically inert, and has no adverse effects as long as it is implanted into the body as a prosthetic blood vessel and organ. Weather resistance-has the best aging life among plastics.
At present, there are many applications in the machinery industry. We know that in the machinery industry, the working parts are basically made of metal. What is the most afraid of metal? Everyone can understand directly that corrosion is mainly from the internal and external sources. Corrosion of the main part is the connection. If the corrosion is serious, it will easily cause the connection to crack and the internal material leakage. This is very dangerous.
At the same time, the continuous work of the machine will produce a lot of friction, and friction will cause many problems. The coefficient of friction of PTFE is small, and its static friction coefficient is lower than the dynamic friction coefficient. It can be used in low-speed and high-load areas. Civil, chemical, bridge and other structural parts can solve the expansion and contraction caused by thermal expansion and vibration.
It can solve a series of problems caused by excessive friction, and the effect is obvious.
- Talk about the history of PTFE
- Did you know PTFE sheet?
- Excellent performance of PTFE board?
- What are the excellent properties of PTFE tube?
- In which industries are PTFE products spread?
- Are you unfamiliar with PTFE molding materials?
- Learn more about Teflon Molded Rods
- Excellent characteristics of PTFE extruded rod raw materials
- Manufacturing process of polytetrafluoroethylene gasket
- Zhejiang Provincial Department of Science and Technology investigates Luzhou fluorine materials industry technology innovation strategic alliance
- Breakthrough in “Research and Development of Key Technologies for High-end Organic Fluorine Materials” to Improve International Competitiveness
- Quzhou, Zhejiang accelerates construction of fluorosilicone new material industry cluster area
- Three major problems need to be solved in the development of fluoride industry
- Japan Daikin PTFE sheet test report
- Product Testing Report of European Fluoro Material Research Center
- European rohs test report