High-end organic fluorine materials are one of the important development directions in the field of new materials. They have good application prospects in the fields of aviation, aerospace, medicine, electronics and other fields, and are of great significance to the technological upgrading of traditional materials industries. During the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" period, the new material technology field of the 863 Program supported the theme project of "Research and Development of Key Technologies for High-end Organic Fluorine Materials". Recently, the High-tech Department of the Ministry of Science and Technology organized experts in Beijing to check and accept the theme project.
The project developed trifluoropropyldimethylsilylpropenyl ether, low temperature resistant fluorine rubber, perfluoromethyl vinyl based on high / low temperature resistant fluorine rubber materials, new fluorine-containing coatings based on polyvinylidene fluoride and fluorosilicone resin. Research on the synthesis and performance of ether, high temperature resistant fluorine rubber, modified polyvinylidene fluoride resin and fluorosilicone resin for powder coatings Large-scale production and other key technologies, and built a demonstration production line of low temperature resistant fluorine rubber, high temperature resistant fluorine rubber, perfluoromethyl vinyl ether, modified polyvinylidene fluoride resin for powder coating, and fluorosilicone coating.
It is understood that through the implementation of this project, high-end products with independent intellectual property rights have been developed, the structure of fluorinated chemical products has been optimized, and a number of key technologies such as fluoromonomer special monomer synthesis technology and large-scale preparation have been broken. It is of great significance for the independent innovation capability of fluorine chemical enterprises to enhance the international competitiveness of the fluorine chemical industry.
During the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" period, in order to further promote the development of scientific and technological innovation and industrialization in China's materials field, the Ministry of Science and Technology formulated the "Special Plan for Scientific and Technological Innovation in the" 13th Five-Year Plan "period. "Functional and intelligent materials" is listed as one of the development priorities. High-end organic fluorine materials will play an active role in the field of advanced structures and composite materials and new functional and intelligent materials, and promote the rapid development of China's new material industry and enhance the material's support capabilities And international competitiveness.
- Talk about the history of PTFE
- Did you know PTFE sheet?
- Excellent performance of PTFE board?
- What are the excellent properties of PTFE tube?
- In which industries are PTFE products spread?
- Are you unfamiliar with PTFE molding materials?
- How much do you know about Teflon shaped parts?
- Learn more about Teflon Molded Rods
- Excellent characteristics of PTFE extruded rod raw materials
- Manufacturing process of polytetrafluoroethylene gasket
- Quzhou, Zhejiang accelerates construction of fluorosilicone new material industry cluster area
- Three major problems need to be solved in the development of fluoride industry
- Japan Daikin PTFE sheet test report
- Product Testing Report of European Fluoro Material Research Center
- European rohs test report
- European reach test report