In our life, especially in the decoration industry, the board is particularly used. Generally, wood is used as a raw material. However, with the advancement of science and technology and productivity, more and more products have been developed and the properties have Increasingly superior.
Today, let's take polytetrafluoroethylene sheet as an example. This kind of sheet is made of polytetrafluoroethylene resin by molding at normal temperature, and then made by sintering and cooling. The performance of the plate is superior, with excellent properties such as high and low temperature resistance (-192 ℃ -260 ℃), corrosion resistance (strong acid, strong alkali, aqua regia, etc.), weather resistance, high insulation, high lubrication, non-adhesion, non-toxicity, etc. Among them, the most excellent are chemical stability and corrosion resistance.
Chemical stability refers to the ability of a product to maintain its original physical and chemical properties under the influence of chemical factors during use.
Corrosion resistance generally refers to the ability of a metal material to resist the corrosive damage of the surrounding medium, which is called corrosion resistance. It is determined by the composition, chemical properties, and morphology of the material. At present, the board made of polytetrafluoroethylene has good corrosion resistance. This performance, especially in the chemical industry, plays a very important role and provides a good guarantee for the work of the components.
It is not corroded by the known acids, alkalis, salts, and oxidants, and it is helpless by aqua regia. Therefore, it is named Plastic King. It is resistant to all other chemicals except molten metal sodium and liquid fluorine. Need acid and alkali and organic solvents, sealing, high lubricity and non-stick, electrical insulation and good resistance to aging. Teflon itself is not toxic to humans, but one of the raw materials used in the production process is ammonium perfluorooctanoate, which is considered to have a carcinogenic effect.
So as long as we use it correctly, we can make the most of its value.
- Talk about the history of PTFE
- Did you know PTFE sheet?
- What are the excellent properties of PTFE tube?
- In which industries are PTFE products spread?
- Are you unfamiliar with PTFE molding materials?
- How much do you know about Teflon shaped parts?
- Learn more about Teflon Molded Rods
- Excellent characteristics of PTFE extruded rod raw materials
- Manufacturing process of polytetrafluoroethylene gasket
- Zhejiang Provincial Department of Science and Technology investigates Luzhou fluorine materials industry technology innovation strategic alliance
- Breakthrough in “Research and Development of Key Technologies for High-end Organic Fluorine Materials” to Improve International Competitiveness
- Quzhou, Zhejiang accelerates construction of fluorosilicone new material industry cluster area