Teflon tube, do you know this kind of tube?
Those who are not professional in the industry must be relatively new to these. In fact, this kind of pipe is more common in daily life. If you put it another way, it is called a plastic pipe. I believe that everyone will understand it better. Why do you say that? ?
This is actually related to its raw materials. Its raw material is called polytetrafluoroethylene, commonly known as "the king of plastics". It is a polymer compound formed by the polymerization of tetrafluoroethylene.
At present, there are many kinds of products made of this material, and many of them play an important role in various fields. Why is it so popular?
It is precisely because it has a lot of excellent properties, let's take a look below:
High temperature resistance: The working temperature can reach 250 ℃. Low temperature resistance: Has good mechanical toughness; even if the temperature drops to -196 ℃, it can maintain 5% elongation. Non-toxic: It is physiologically inert, and has no adverse effects as long as it is implanted into the body as a prosthetic blood vessel and organ. Corrosion resistance: For most chemicals and solvents, it is inert, resistant to strong acids and alkalis, water and various organic solvents. Weather resistance: has the best aging life among plastics. High Lubrication: The lowest coefficient of friction among solid materials. Non-adhesion: It is the smallest surface tension in solid materials and does not adhere to any substance.
Because of its many excellent properties, it is generally used as an engineering plastic, which can be made into polytetrafluoroethylene pipes, rods, tapes, plates, films, etc. Generally used in corrosion-resistant pipes, containers, pumps, valves, radars, high-frequency communication equipment, and radio equipment with high performance requirements.
The excellent nature of it makes it widely used, which is worthy of recognition.
- Talk about the history of PTFE
- Did you know PTFE sheet?
- Excellent performance of PTFE board?
- In which industries are PTFE products spread?
- Are you unfamiliar with PTFE molding materials?
- How much do you know about Teflon shaped parts?
- Learn more about Teflon Molded Rods
- Excellent characteristics of PTFE extruded rod raw materials
- Manufacturing process of polytetrafluoroethylene gasket
- Zhejiang Provincial Department of Science and Technology investigates Luzhou fluorine materials industry technology innovation strategic alliance
- Breakthrough in “Research and Development of Key Technologies for High-end Organic Fluorine Materials” to Improve International Competitiveness
- Quzhou, Zhejiang accelerates construction of fluorosilicone new material industry cluster area
- Three major problems need to be solved in the development of fluoride industry