With the development of the times, more and more new-born products start to appear, their performances are getting better and better, and the scope of production is getting wider and wider. Different industries produce different products and have different needs, such as production lines and factories The master hopes that a new production line will be used for a longer period of time, and the benefits will be higher, so that the lowest cost is used to receive the highest profit.
If the production line is changed frequently, it will inevitably cause a lot of cost investment, which is a very taboo thing.
Therefore, in the combination of other components such as the production line, it is bound to require an aging-resistant product that can ensure long-term operation, as well as various problems encountered in production such as corrosion resistance.
Polytetrafluoroethylene products are typical of them. The raw materials for the production of this product have excellent chemical stability, corrosion resistance, sealability, high lubricity and non-stickiness, electrical insulation and good resistance to aging.
It is very suitable for use in various industries, and is generally used in corrosion-resistant pipes, containers, pumps, valves, and radar, high-frequency communication equipment, and radio equipment that require high performance.
Polytetrafluoroethylene products are made of polytetrafluoroethylene resin, which is sintered after cold pressing with a mold. It has excellent corrosion resistance, good self-lubricity and non-blocking. Therefore, the product is resistant to almost all chemical media, and has the characteristics of wear resistance, pressure resistance and low friction coefficient. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical and metallurgical machinery, transportation, medicine, food, electricity and many other fields.
And it can be used in the environment with large temperature difference for a long time. The temperature difference is -200--260 degrees. The material performance of this product is stable, it has excellent chemical resistance, corrosion resistance to all chemicals, and the friction coefficient is between Plastic is the lowest and has good electrical properties. Its electrical insulation is not affected by temperature.
Is one of the more widely used products.
- Talk about the history of PTFE
- Did you know PTFE sheet?
- Excellent performance of PTFE board?
- What are the excellent properties of PTFE tube?
- Are you unfamiliar with PTFE molding materials?
- How much do you know about Teflon shaped parts?
- Learn more about Teflon Molded Rods
- Excellent characteristics of PTFE extruded rod raw materials
- Manufacturing process of polytetrafluoroethylene gasket
- Zhejiang Provincial Department of Science and Technology investigates Luzhou fluorine materials industry technology innovation strategic alliance
- Breakthrough in “Research and Development of Key Technologies for High-end Organic Fluorine Materials” to Improve International Competitiveness
- Quzhou, Zhejiang accelerates construction of fluorosilicone new material industry cluster area
- Three major problems need to be solved in the development of fluoride industry
- Japan Daikin PTFE sheet test report