Today, I would like to introduce you to the PTFE gasket . This product may seem strange to you by its name, but it is right by our side.
We take you through a variety of aspects to understand this product.
First, the production process is divided into seven steps:
1. Raw material preparation; ingredients: pure F4 products, raw resin F4 fine resin, mashed, sieved
2, mold preparation: wipe clean with alcohol, no rust, no attachments in the mold
3.Weighing, according to the formula G = PV
4. Feeding: F4 resin is evenly distributed on the entire pressing surface.
5. Pressing: Calculate the gauge pressure of the press according to the formula, and set the gauge pressure of the press. To suppress
6. Stripping and trimming: take the semi-finished product out of the mold, trim its surface to make the surface flat and the edges neat. Ready to shape.
7. Sintering: Put the semi-finished product into the sintering furnace slowly, put in the appropriate amount, heat up to about 390 degrees for one hour, and then maintain the temperature for one hour. After the molding, the temperature will begin to decrease. After about four hours, the temperature will reach the indoor temperature for the finished product Out of the oven, and finally finalized.
It can be seen that the processing technology is complicated. In fact, there are many applications of polytetrafluoroethylene as a sealing material. Because of its high corrosion resistance, stable physical properties, and high and low temperature resistance, it has achieved its good sealing performance and has been widely used in the petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, power, and steel industries. Suitable media include water, oil, acid solution, alkali solution and almost all chemical components.
This product is durable and reliable, making it the most popular product in the industry. In fact, the raw materials of this product are not limited to gaskets, but can also be used in packing and soft packing, which are very practical.
- Talk about the history of PTFE
- Did you know PTFE sheet?
- Excellent performance of PTFE board?
- What are the excellent properties of PTFE tube?
- In which industries are PTFE products spread?
- Are you unfamiliar with PTFE molding materials?
- How much do you know about Teflon shaped parts?
- Learn more about Teflon Molded Rods
- Excellent characteristics of PTFE extruded rod raw materials
- Zhejiang Provincial Department of Science and Technology investigates Luzhou fluorine materials industry technology innovation strategic alliance
- Breakthrough in “Research and Development of Key Technologies for High-end Organic Fluorine Materials” to Improve International Competitiveness
- Quzhou, Zhejiang accelerates construction of fluorosilicone new material industry cluster area
- Three major problems need to be solved in the development of fluoride industry
- Japan Daikin PTFE sheet test report
- Product Testing Report of European Fluoro Material Research Center
- European rohs test report
- European reach test report